While the reason why your fire started will play a major role in your insurance claim, it is important to seek help when filing your insurance claim. When your insurance company underpays on a fire damage claim, it could be because they don’t know how to correctly value the losses that were incurred. The most important thing is getting compensated for all damages and we can help with that.

Let’s say your home is damaged by fire and you’re entitled to $100,000 in compensation. Without help from an attorneys personal injury experienced in property damage, an insurance company’s initial offer might only consider the structural repairs necessary to rebuild the home and not all of the contents within.

For strong and tireless legal representation, contact The Law Firm of Rey Padron, PLLC today at (305) 800-5342.

What If the Insurance Company Underpaid My Claim?

If you are underpaid for your insurance claim, chances are you can have a shot at recouping the costs of what you deserve with the right help. That’s why our law firm is here to provide support for clients who have been negatively affected by an insurance company that underpaid their fire damage or smoke damage claim.

Insurance companies make it hard for those seeking compensation. It could take months before you receive anything from your insurance company and we don’t want you waiting around all of that time without help. Let us pursue justice on your behalf and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.

Can a Lawyer Help Me Recover the Compensation I’m Owed?

Fire damage to your property can be particularly complicated, because there are multiple factors involved, including the cause of the fire and its effects on your belongings. Time is of the essence in these cases since you’ll need to preserve all evidence related to the case to prove that it wasn’t caused by any negligence or carelessness on your part. Let us put our years of experience to work for you and make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

When Should I Hire a Property Damage Lawyer?

It’s incredibly important to act quickly when filing an insurance claim after your property has been damaged by fire or smoke. That’s why you should allow The Law Firm of Rey Padron, PLLC to help protect all of your legal interests and do everything possible to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve as soon as possible. Reach out to The Law Firm of Rey Padron, PLLC at (305) 800-5342 to get the personal injury representation you deserve going forward.